We are Capitol Hill Chiropractic. Located in Seattle, WA, and servicing Capitol Hill, First Hill, South Lake Union, and the Larger Seattle Area, our practice is dedicated to promoting healthy living and wellness. Our chiropractor, Dr. Lawrence Thomas, believes in offering a warm and compassionate approach to your healthcare needs. Whether you are coming in for extremity pain, physical rehab, or to address an auto accident injury, you will find the care and relief you require.
Services Available at Capitol Hill Chiropractic
We believe that chiropractor care is so important when dealing with many injuries and in preventing them from occurring in the first place. Whether you are seeking help to address extremity pain or manage other types of pain, we can help you find the relief you need. These are a few of the types of injuries and pain we treat:
- Sports injuries
- Work injuries
- Back pain
- Neck strain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Carpal tunnel
Any type of musculoskeletal pain is something we are happy to address with our variety of treatment options.
Services We Offer
We provide the following services to help you find lasting relief from your aches, pains, sprains, and more:
- Physical rehab. When you work with our chiropractor for physical rehabilitation, you’ll learn various exercises that specifically address your movement limitations or injuries you have.
- Postural screenings. Improve your posture while addressing and managing chronic pain and/or injuries. We will help you identify potential causes or irritants so you can adjust accordingly.
- Corrective exercises and stretches. These exercises are not only corrective in nature, but can also help you prevent future injuries as well. This means you can enjoy greater range of motion, sports performance, and more while avoiding future pain.
- Massage therapy. Promotes lymphatic drainage, reduces scar tissues, eases muscle tension, and reduces stress throughout the body.
- Chiropractic adjustments. Not only do adjustments promote natural healing, but they also help to relieve pain, improve spinal alignment, and restore balance.
Depending on the nature and severity of your injuries, our chiropractor may recommend one or more of the treatment options listed above. We understand that each patient is a unique individual and will work with you to come up with an effective treatment plan that is specific to your needs and your injuries.
Contact Capitol Hill Chiropractic in Seattle, WA today for chiropractic care to meet your needs. We are currently servicing Capitol Hill, First Hill, South Lake Union, and the Larger Seattle Area.